Today we’d like to introduce you to Lauren Snow.
Lauren has worked in every facet of the beauty industry for some of the best beauty companies in the world. She’s done it all; makeup artistry, skin care, education, professional hair care, aesthetics, sales, marketing, and management. She’s grown up in the beauty industry and she’s met thousands of women over the years. Each one of the different ages, colors, sizes, and shapes. Lauren loves uncovering what it is women need and truly helping them. She loves sharing makeup tips and tricks and explaining the benefits of good skincare and treatments. Lauren loves that beauty can bring women together and the empowerment women feel when they look their best.
Her passion and love for the beauty industry led her to start her own business in 2012, Lauren Snow Beauty. As an Arizona State University graduate and Licensed Aesthetician, she felt confident that a small business in Arizona would flourish.
Staying true to her ideology, Lauren has continued to champion the message that true beauty comes from inner beauty. In 2018, Lauren started a podcast called #LovelywithLauren that focuses on beauty, business, and motivation.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc. – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
Here’s my best advice for young women. Some things I learned along the way and a few pearls of wisdom.
1. Have a goal.
2. Never leave home without lipstick.
3. Build a network and team of amazing people of all ages and backgrounds.
4. Trust your intuition.
5. Celebrate small successes.
6. Be your own cheerleader.
7. Do the work and put in your time.
8. Believe in people.
9. Understand legal and financial matters.
10. Ask as many questions as you want.
11. Kiss and hug your family as much as possible. They mean everything.
12. Offer the very best service.
13. Accept that it wasn’t meant for you.
14. Respond back to people as fast as you can.
15. You’re never too young or too old to take care of your skin.
16. Never stop.
17. Listen to your soul at night.
18. Be an expert in whatever you do.
19. You’re not above anything.
20. Love the ones that love you.
21. If you mess up; take accountability, say sorry, make it better and move on.
We’d love to hear more about Lauren Snow Beauty.
Lauren Snow Beauty is a boutique skin and beauty business with BIG dreams. Our dream is to help all women everywhere look and feel their best. Beauty comes from inside and radiates out. It’s our job to translate that inner beauty and meet the needs of every client.
Our team of skilled aestheticians and professional makeup artists specialize in advanced skin treatments, facials, waxing, brow shaping, lash extensions, bridal makeup, and education classes.
We love what we do and it shows!
Which women have inspired you in your life?
My sisters. I am one of four daughters (no brothers) and my sisters are my best friends. They are by far the most inspirational women in my life. they’re beautiful inside and out, goal-getters, my biggest cheerleaders, my hype team, my support system, and the ones whose opinions I value most. Everyone who knows us would agree that when you’re friends with one of us, your automatically friends with all of us!
- Address: Lauren Snow Beauty
100 W. Boston St. #4
Chandler, AZ 85225
- Website: https://www.laurensnow.com
- Phone: 480-588-6735
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laurensnowbeauty/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LaurenSnowBeauty/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LaurenSnow__
- Other: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/lovelywithlauren-podcast/id1342824482?mt=2&i=100040723