Today we’d like to introduce you to Michael Spangenberg.
Founded in 2013 by local entrepreneurs, Michael, Stephen and Nicholas, State Forty Eight was born out of a shared passion and appreciation for the great state of Arizona.
More than just an apparel line, State Forty Eight represents a lifestyle, a sense of community and is an expression of pride. From sports fans and outdoor explorers to the more fashion-forward, the homegrown brand offers gear for all that’s both stylish and comfortable.
Above all else though, State Forty Eight is about redefining the status-quo and inspiring others to rise up and stand for something they believe in. So wear it loud and wear it proud, and let the State Forty Eight logo serve as a reminder to proclaim your passions but never forget where you came from.
We’re always bombarded by how great it is to pursue your passion, etc – but we’ve spoken with enough people to know that it’s not always easy. Overall, would you say things have been easy for you?
There are many struggles along the way and below are some of those challenges we have faced:
1. all 3 founders seeing eye to eye
2. Not having enough capital to say yes to all opportunities with an ROI. We have always been smart with our money because how quickly is disappears running a business.
3. Not having enough capital to hire all the necessary team members to grow your business. That forces us to utilize all our resources and find the team members that are committed to grow with us for the long term.
4. The first two years into the business, we all worked full-time jobs in order to build this into something that we all can earn a living off of.
So, as you know, we’re impressed with State Forty Eight – tell our readers more, for example what you’re most proud of as a company and what sets you apart from others.
State Forty Eight takes pride in building a loyal community that shares the same passion for Arizona. Selling shirts and hats is second to us and instead, we are focused on spreading love throughout Arizona through products. I personally specialize on the marketing side and being out in the community and building genuine relationships. I love meeting customers, clients, and other difference makers in the valley.
What sets us apart from others is definitely our passion and customer service. We answer calls, texts and emails at all hours of the week and weekend. In addition, we will turn any mistake into a memorable experience for our customers.
So, what’s next? Any big plans?
Our plans are continuing to grow YOY by focusing on social media, engaging with our customers, license deals, releasing new products often and collaborating with other companies and foundations.
Although our niche is only selling Arizona inspired products, there is still plenty of opportunities out there for us to take advantage of. It’s been challenging to keep up with demand so we know we are headed in the right direction.
- Products online range from $5 to $49
- Wholesale pricing is normally a 50% discount off retail prices
- Address: 3215 N. Arizona Ave. Suite B07
Chandler, AZ 85225
- Website: www.statefortyeight.com
- Phone: 4806164899
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: statefortyeight
- Facebook: statefortyeight
- Twitter: statefortyeight