Connect
To Top

Hidden Gems: Meet Kyla Morris of Off Your Plate Marketing

Today we’d like to introduce you to Kyla Morris.

Hi Kyla, thanks for joining us today. We’d love for you to start by introducing yourself.
Out of High School, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do and if college was the right route. I started an internship with a local marketing company and fell in love with social media management. I am an all-in gal, so when I have an idea, I have to execute it immediately. When I knew this was what I wanted to do, I got my LLC the next day, started social media channels, created a logo, and got to work! After almost 5 years of owning my business, I can look back and know that I made the right choice, even if my path was slightly different.

We all face challenges, but would you describe it as a relatively smooth road?
It never is. I struggled with pricing my services, late nights perfecting my content, clients who weren’t a good fit, and the list. The best way to look at it is that 10% had been hard, but the other 90% made it all worth it.

As you know, we’re big fans of Off Your Plate Marketing. For our readers who might not be as familiar, what can you tell them about the brand?
Off Your Plate Marketing represents small businesses on social media by implementing strategies to bring the brand to life & stand out from the crowd. Our main focus for our clients is Social Media Management. As an extension of the team, we manage organic social strategy, content creation, community engagement, social posting, video content, & more. We specialize in modern, aesthetically pleasing, but effective social strategies.

I am most proud of the personal touch I have brought to the brand. I knew I didn’t want my agency to be the neutral browns or black & white look because that’s what everyone else is doing. I knew my brand had to have pieces of me in there & that is why my colors are bright, fun, & inviting. All things social media should be.

Small business owners need to know that social media isn’t going anywhere. It is the future of advertising businesses & it should be seen as an investment, not an expense. Investing in a social media manager allows the business owner to focus on the business while growing on social. If your competition is on social media, you should be too.

Do you have any memories from childhood that you can share with us?
There are so many fond childhood memories to choose from, but my favorite would be when I went to Disneyland with my family, and my mom got engaged. We ran around Disneyland in the rain riding all the rides, making memories, & then watched the fireworks in front of the castle as my set-dad proposed to my mom. We will remember that trip forever.

Pricing:

  • Content Creation – Starting at $399/mo.
  • Social Media Management – Starting at $899/mo.
  • Full Social Media Management – Starting at $1,499/mo.
  • 1:1 Social Media Coaching – $299/mo.

Contact Info:

Image Credits
Kyleen Aiello Photography

Suggest a Story: VoyagePhoenix is built on recommendations from the community; it’s how we uncover hidden gems, so if you or someone you know deserves recognition please let us know here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

More in Local Stories